Wednesday, September 5, 2012

bottom 10?

sure. why not? let me throw out my bottom 10 things on my mind even though they maybe should be higher in priority than some of my top 10 (don't judge me for some of the things i'm about to put on this list):
  1. the upcoming election (i know who i'm voting for - that is why i'm not thinking about this one much)
  2. freelance work that's been partially paid out that i have not started
  3. actually looking for a new job
  4. how my dad is doing
  5. praying more
  6. getting somethings looked at with my vw
  7. re-doing my portfolio site
  8. getting an account together for lill's future
  9. how we are actually going to financially sustain a family with more than one kid
  10. actually saving money - for real

----------------------------------------------

and now, for something kind of funny.


.........jfk...........

1 comment:

  1. jfk! are you pregger! last post nauseau, this post thinking about baby #2 budget! i'm suspicious!

    ReplyDelete