Tuesday, December 4, 2012

dirty

real quick...

i didn't wash my hair today. i didn't have time. no time for a shower means no washing the hair. don't worry though. i brushed my teeth and washed my face. it's the least i could do. but between me needing to wake up and get ready (my usual daily routine) and lill waking up at 5:20, wanting to eat, being cranky, wanting to be held, wanting to eat again, wanting to get at the christmas tree and then magically wanting to pass the eff out right before we had to leave for daycare and work... i just didn't have time.

go figure...

then i got to wondering... did i even wash my hair yesterday? i mean; i took a shower and all. but i'm pretty sure i skipped the hair part b/c i was semi-strapped for time, as usual.

oops

...............jfk..............

No comments:

Post a Comment