Friday, August 12, 2011

bliggity bloggity

boss-man was out yesterday and is out today and will be out all next week - sweet! so why didn't i blog yesterday? i guess i managed to keep myself occupied all day here at work with things... only a couple of those things were actually work related. but that wasn't my fault. all of my projects remained in limbo with the client and no revisions came in. oh well.

so... what do blog about today...

tomorrow, i'm meeting up with my running buddy liz. we are going to run the straights and walk the narrows of the mcelroy mountain region in boyertown. that will be a brutal day, i'm sure. i will definitely post a gps map of our path! and on sunday, my nieces and i are getting baptized. so that will be cool :-) i'm sure i will have a blog about that next week.

yeah. that's all i got for now. i'm outtie for now.

.............jfk...........

No comments:

Post a Comment