Tuesday, August 9, 2011

you're never going to believe this!

for the first time in a long time, i had a meaningful amount of work to do at my job today. if you are wondering what i mean by a meaningful amount of work, that just means that the task i was given required more than 15 minutes of my time.

so, i now feel accomplished having finished my work today. i just wrapped up my work about 15 minutes ago. so... that's like... 5 hours, or so, of time for me - woo-hoo! though i will probably only bill for like 4.5 hours. i am sure somewhere in those 5 hours i got distracted and had to run to the potty or something. you know how it is. but that is still time billed :-)

i need more days like this - it's sort of sad how excited i am right now. you know, there used to be a time when all of my days were spent working and billing for at least 5 hours a day. look what is come to... just look at how ridiculously excited i am about this...




..........jfk.........

No comments:

Post a Comment