Thursday, September 29, 2011

after 9 days, i return

it's been 9 days since my last post. sheesh!

i've had some work here and there at my job - probably the most i've had in 2 1/2 months - but i have also been a little preoccupied in the brain. my brain has been swirling around a bunch of things. i may have mentioned that before. but things like work - or lack there of at my job. yes that still concerns me, even though my boss has made if very clear that he needs me and wants me here... there will be a post on that to follow. freelance stuff, which is sort of a buzz with "potential" projects, but mostly just research and quotes for me to work on and no actual pay checks yet. baby stuff, like the baby room which is now underway. my body, which is a battle field of issues from being pregnant. i will not discuss that here b/c it is classified under t.m.i. for sure. maybe i will put it on my facebook group page - maybe not. needless to say, with all the things i'm constantly thinking about i cannot seem to actually get anything done except eat and sleep. great. i can't even post.

for now, i would like to leave you with some tips on life and living:
  • get plenty of rest when you can
  • eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
  • eat junk food - in moderation of course!
  • don't push too hard (you decide what that means)
  • have good posture
  • get up and move around
  • be smart and don't sign yourself up for more than you can handle
  • accept your losses
  • procrastinate, just be sure to get whatever it is done when you are supposed to. otherwise, don't procrastinate - loser!
i could probably keep going here. so, i will stop there.

...........jfk.............

No comments:

Post a Comment