Thursday, September 8, 2011

oh - fyi

for those of you on facebook that might be interested in updates on my pregnancy; i have created a facebook group page to keep everyone updated.

i don't want to make this blog, or my actual facebook profile, all about my pregnancy. they each need to have their own separate purpose. you know. my blog is for when i have downtime to kill at work. and my facebook profile is for spying on people, reconnecting with old friends, staying in touch with those that i don't see regularly and keeping everyone in the loop on me in general. and the biggest reason of all for creating this group page is that i don't want to flood all 319 of my friends' inboxes with pregnancy status updates, posts and pictures. not everyone gives two hoots to the wind about it. nor should they. right?!

that is why i kindly made this group page to do all that crap. i added certain friends that i thought would want to be in the pregnancy loop, while also leaving it open to others in case they want to join as well. below is the link.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/269697806385455/

No comments:

Post a Comment