Wednesday, June 29, 2011

breaking news!

it has been decided for me... i will be baptized on august 14th, 2011.

i suppose i could say "no," and make this decision when i feel i have made up my own mind. but in order to accept the honor of being my neice's god mother, i must be baptized. therefore, on august 14th 2011, before alexa gets baptized, i will be baptized at the age of 30. seems crazy.

i don't have any reason to not want this. so, it is what it is. and truthfully, i have been teetering on this fence of faith as it is. trying to ask questions of myself, and of others around me, what it is to believe. i want to believe in something. what exactly? i am not 100% sure. so i ask questions that might just touch the subjects of christian faith and spirituality itself. i have a lot to learn and a lot decide on my own about what is best for me. for now though, perhaps this was one decision that was made for me for a reason...

remember... i do believe.

...................jfk..................

No comments:

Post a Comment