Thursday, June 9, 2011

day 2 vol. 1

today is day 2 of my blogging. ample down time will be had today. for a couple reasons:

1. the boss man is out for the morning. he is at our client's office meeting with people, schmoozing with people and what-not.

2. all of the work i have is currently in limbo. that means i've done my part and completed all that i can, passed it over to the powers that be (the client) and am now waiting for feedback/revisions

now. i would like to take moment to mention that i am deeply irritated that i cannot figure out how to add additional images with titles in my blog's side bar area. i consider myself intelligent enough to figure this stuff out - but alas - this task evades me. (humph) therefor, i will let it go. or not. i am still contemplating why there isn't an easy way. i don't want to bother with the html editing. i just want the easy option... this blog thing is supposed to be fun and easy. if i wanted to tinker around and figure stuff out i wouldn't have elected to do it on my down time at work.

ok. moment finished. i will be back later with more unimportant rambling.

..........jfk............

No comments:

Post a Comment