Wednesday, June 8, 2011

yowsers!

today is day 1 of my new way to spend down time at work - blogging! i know what you are thinking. "great idea... if you are looking to get in trouble. even fired." i'm full of great ideas - go me! if you need help coming up with a good idea, i am available for consultations. i wont even charge you.

so, a few things i have decided will happen while taking on this new endeavor:

1. i will post something - anything - when i have down time, that is not my lunch hour, at work. even if it is short and/or of little to no importance

2. only make posts while at work. otherwise it will defeat the purpose of starting this blog. maybe on rare occasions i will allow myself to post between the hours of 5pm–9am if i happen to be absurdly bored at home. extreme cases of boredom only.

**quick side note. i keep wanting to spell the word "bored" as "board" my fingers will not cooperate with my brain. often the cause i a few of my terrible spelling errors. even though i know the proper spelling, i can't get it right. another popular mix up for me is "mail" and "male"**

3. for s's and g's - i will not use any uppercase letters. for no reason other wanting to be a turd-burglar. that's right. a turd-burglar. paint your own picture, as i am sure you will.

ok - wrapping it up with a couple pictures. if you didn't already know, it's fun to take pictures when you are bored. that is one of the things that my cube mate and i do, among others, when we are bored.


this is lori, my cube mate/ office spouse, and myself.
this picture is an oldie - but as you can see, surely a goody



this is today's picture of boredom. lori is really good at the "crazy" look.

..........jfk.........


No comments:

Post a Comment