Tuesday, June 14, 2011

without further ado...

my rap song - for my fans. (chuckle)

-------------i'm just so---------------

so chillin’
i’m illin’
for a monkey at work in a chair with no arms
just killin’ - talent

so freezin’
i’m sneezin’
like a fetus with no womb i got a beat blue blanket
just glazin’ - over

so swilin’
i’m downin’
an extra large extra bitter hot fuckin’ coffee
just hatin’ - you

so fakin’
i’m skatin’
with a smile for a mile that ain’t real
just frownin’ - down

so stressin’
i’m messin’
up my mind everyday and she’s crazy
just runnin’ - away

so starvin’
i’m sittin’
like a beast roaring in the night of my life
just lickin’ - bones

so crestin’
i’m checkin’
my rhymes at the door you want more of my flow
just spinnin’ - hate

so flippin’
i’m spittin’
on your fat ol’ head in a circle of acid free glue
just watchin’ - space

so cheatin’
i’m sinkin’
in my seat like bird on a wire with a target on its back
just freakin’ - out

so testin’
i’m thinkin’
it don’t matter like a beat when the ding dongs
just bidin’ - time

© j.d.rizzle

1 comment:

  1. dude this is hilarious. you should record yourself rapping this and post it!

    ReplyDelete